That moment when it dawns on you that it's a new working week. A new week of trying to battle this horrific heavy and overwhelming fatigue. There were absolutely tears shed for a few moments this morning. Lying in bed wanting to move, needing to move, but everything was so , well the best way to describe it is dead ! heavy, drained and just too much. Breathing is playing up again today so feel like I've forever got my inhaler in my mouth !
I'm now sat in work. It's my lunch break, half an hour just isn't enough for how I feel today ! I need a good hour and a comfy bed and a big nap ! the reality is that I'll sit forcing myself to just breathe and be still for half an hour in the hope it regenerates something !
I started taking antihistamines today, I've read a lot of people find they help with the fatigue and brain fog. I don't feel like I have anything to lose so it's worth a shot ! Hopefully the GP will ring over the next could of days to discuss the XRAY . I'm feeling quite anxious about all of that so hoping it gives me some reassurance at least ! Feeling really down today. It all just feels so endless and I hate that I can't just bounce back from this the way other people seem to have. I know it will pass but right now. It feels horrible and dark and lonely and isolating. No one really gets it, no one really understands that my "tired" isn't just tired. I'm sure some think I need to just crack on. I wish I could. I don't feel like me anymore and I really don't like it.
Comments
Post a Comment