Back to the hospital today for a chest x-ray, it's literally the last place I want to be and I feel very anxious about being in there. Knowing how much I was moved around the hospital from dept to dept whilst I was in and positive with fairly little precautions for anyone else I'm now really panicking about coming close to someone else with it whilst I am there !
My breathing is still really bad and i'm so out of breath on such minimal movement. Even eating and drinking leaves me breathless. On discharge it was noted that the MRI scan showed my heart was enlarged too. Terrified about what this all means for the future healthwise. My heart is constantly racing now which isn't helping the fatigue !
I want answers but i'm not sure I am ready for them ! This is all so uncertain, so scary, and still hearing so many people talk about Covid like it's just a cold. Stating it's not even bad.
I am glad they don't really know but I also wish that they did . I wish they could feel this, walk my shoes, feel my fear, fight for every breath, struggle to keep focussed and stay awake, battle with themselves daily because they are so physically and mentally exhausted by the state covid has left them in. If they felt this they would never think the way they do.
Comments
Post a Comment